We all our hairs don’t us? But pollution, unhealthy diet, nutrients deficiency & work load are the main reasons to for hair fall, damage or rough hair. Using shampoos & taking saloons or dermatologist treatment is not enough we need to focus on our diet which will help our dull hairs to become healthy hairs. Here we will discuss about some of the athletic drinks review which are really important for healthy hair
- Aloe Vera & fruit juice – It contain various vitamins & minerals which are very important for hair growth. To make Aelo Vera drink, first wash aloe Vera leaf. Pat dry with a cloth & with a scissor and open up the outer layer then Scoop off the gel, at last add two spoon of Aelo Vera gel to any fruit juice and blend them well in a blender. You can sprinkle some black pepper or salt, if you want more sweetness then add little honey but all these are optional.
Note – Serve this juice immediately, don’t keep it into refrigerator or leave for long time.
- Cucumber & mint juice – Cucumbers antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin C, manganese and beta carotene, as well as a number of flavonoids, all of which may help to protect the hair follicles. We also use it as a salad with our lunch or dinner but we can also try its juice. To make this drink we need some ingredients like :-
- Medium size cucumber
- Few mint leafs
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon of ginger juice
- Some ice cubes
- Pinch of black salt or pepper
Directions – Put all the ingredients in a blender, blend them well for 2-3 minutes, and pour it to your favorite glass. At last Sprinkle black pepper powder or salt & stir it well.
- Carrot & beet juice – Carrot carrots are one of the best sources of biotin, a vitamin that is essential for normal hair growth. To make this drink we need some ingredients like :-
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 2 small beets
- 1 cup of diced green apple
- 1 tea spoon ginger juice
- 1 tea spoon honey
Directions – Put all the ingredients in a blender, blend them well for 2-3 minutes, and pour it to your favorite glass. You can add some ice cubes or little amount of water for consistent texture.
Strawberry smoothes – Strawberries are very rich in vitamin C, Vitamin C acts as an antioxidant and supports the immune system, helping to protect the hair follicles. To make this drink put 1 cup of strawberry into a blender & pour one cup of milk, Add the vanilla or strawberry ice-cream and vanilla extract , at last put some ice cubes & blend them well to get a thick & smooth texture.